Saturday, February 23, 2013

New things ahead


I'll give more details soon, changes are ahead for the Long family, this blog, and ministry stuff.  I'll be picking this blog back up after a long season of vey little writing.  That will happen after March when I finish up my pastoral ministry at First Baptist of Gaithersburg.

After then, I'll be working with FaithVillage promoting content partnerships and advertising, as well as Common Call  subscription sales.  If you have interest in any of those things, please reach out to me.

In addition, I've started an online venture called Blue Truck Publishing.  It's a site for church resources at great prices, all digital downloads.  If you're interested in selling your curriculum, art, music, etc, click here.  Blue Truck has a blog for church resourcing here and a Facebook page here.

I look forward to writing more soon, and hope to hear from you.

Grace & Peace,
Gary  

No comments: